Don’t Get Left in the Cold This Season
A no heat call is something you do when it is winter and the cold penetrates your house despite the presence of a heater. Whatever heater you use, it needs to give your home a substantial 24 hour heating and air to make your surroundings cozy.
Anyone can get cold, even states with constant sunshine, sandy warm beaches and palm trees like California. At times, though, you suffer from no or inadequate heat when it is cold, and that is upsetting because humans need to be in a balanced temperature regardless of the weather condition. You need to be in a residence or building that has habitability, one that gives you and your family the air you need to live.
Prevention is best
Prevention is the best move to avoid the hassles and inconvenience of making no heat calls. That is why proper maintenance and emergency heating system repair are vital. Check out the following common causes of HVAC system malfunctions:
- Wrong preventive maintenance – maintenance only works well if it is proper. Otherwise, it is the number one reason of no heat calls. Make sure you check your system owner’s manual for proper preventive maintenance, such as changing filters regularly. Conduct important routine tasks like yearly professional maintenance visits for cleaning and checking components and fluid levels. These are needed so you get assured of a furnace or AC system that is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Old systems – old HVAC tend to leave you dry and high than the newer models, which are more efficient and reliable. Remember the 50 percent rule: if the repair costs of your system reach 50 percent of the equipment’s value, it is time to replace it with a new one.
- Bad service – pick a professional repair even if it costs you more than an inexperienced service. People with the proper know-how and expertise are vital for the reliability and safety of your HVAC system. Otherwise, you will tend to have more costs, inconvenience and risk of danger for you and your family because you opt for inexperienced technicians.
When your HVAC breaks down
No heating system fails in your convenient time. It usually does when you need it the most. That is why it can be called an emergency situation and you need a 24 hour heating and air service that can give emergency heating system repair the soonest possible time.
You need a company that you can call anytime of the day or night, whether it is a weekday or a weekend. Look for a local company near you with heating service technicians who understand your situation and can be there on the same day you call them so they can give you an emergency heating system repair and have your heating system working again.
If you already know and have tried and tested reliable 24 hour heating and air services company that understands that your heating system is crucial for your family’s comfort, keep its contact information and stick to that tried and tested company.
Where to find help
Extreme temperatures can crush your heating or cooling system. When your heater or AC breaks down, it is an emergency so you need help, and need it fast. You need to find a 24 hour heating and air services company that meets the following:
- Can deliver emergency services for both commercial and residential AC, furnace and other heating equipment
- Provides prompt customer service
- Guarantees proper repairs even for the first time
- Gives upfront and transparent pricing details
- Have professional, licensed, trustworthy and reliable staff and technicians
When you need a new system
If it is time to replace your HVAC system with a new one, make sure to consult 24 hour heating and air service professionals who can do an emergency heating system repair or can guide you to determine which option is best. Furthermore, find one that can give you the following information:
- Energy cost savings of your current unit and a new unit
- Reliability and life span of your current system
- Warranty benefits
- System rebates and tax incentives
- Air quality and comfort
- Avoiding emergency breakdowns
- Green benefits of eco-friendly equipments
HVAC contractors who answer to no heat calls have different strategies that effectively work for them. Whatever method or procedure they use as long as it leads to the solution, it should be good since results count.